- It is an 100 watt audio amplifier board.
- 50w + 50w = 100 watt
- It works with a 12V DC current.
- Use for audio amplification.
- Consume less space
- Bridge rectifiers provide excellent performance
- Inbuilt short circuit protection
- This board is used for 100-watt audio amplification. The board contains a bridge rectifier on board. It means you just need to attach a 12 volts transformer to it and the board is ready to go. The best part about the board is that it is built of individual components. It means if anything goes wrong it can be easily serviced and components can be replaced.