- Anti Skid Black Tape with 24mm Width 18 Meter Length. Anti-slip tape is a type of adhesive tape that is applied to working surfaces (such as floors, stairs, and stairways) to keep people from slipping and falling.
- Simply pull them and stick them on stairwells and floors to create a proper grip between your shoes and the ground while walking.
- Before applying tape, please sweep the floor with a wet cloth and allow it to dry.
- Make sure there are no water drops or moisture on the surface.
- Now cut the tape to size and remove the back-strip paper, being careful not to touch the tape’s backside glue.
- After removing the sticker, apply the tape to the surface and press it down to ensure that it is completely adhered to the surface.