- This is WS2812B Addressable LED Strip DC 5V (Non-Waterproof) 60 LEDs/m.
- The installation surface must be smooth, clean, and dry.
- The part of LED components cannot be fixed on the surface of the sharp edges.
- The strip should not be collided or crushed.
- The strip can be cut following the cutting lines 24-bit colour control (8-bit PWM per channel); 16.8 million colours per pixel.
- The one-wire digital control interface with each RGB LED draws approximately 50 mA at 5 V with red, green, and blue at full brightness.