- The term FFC(Flexible Flat Cable) usually refers to the extremely thin flat cable often found in high density electronic applications like laptops and cell phones.
- The each end cable is reinforced with a stiffener to make insertion easier or to provide strain relief.
- Specification: 33pins; Dielectric Strength: 60V; Heat Resistance: 80℃. Length: 400mm;A type(Pin on the same direction ).
- The cable usually consists of a flat and flexible plastic film base, with multiple metallic conductors bonded to one surface.
- Applying to digital cameras, digital camcorders, laptops, LCD TVs, LCD monitors, etc
- Your Raspberry Pi projects will work perfectly fine with this flex ribbon cable, thanks to its quality and endurance as the original Raspberry Pi cable.
- Flex Ribbon Cable is ideal for the Raspberry Pi Camera Module or the official Raspberry Pi Display. It is also convenient for all replacement cameras,Camera for Raspberry Pi, which you can find as part of our wide product assortment.