About 1 Channel 24V Relay Module Solid State Low Level SSR DC Control 250V 2A
- This 5V 4 Channel SSR Solid State Relay Module 240V 2A Output with Resistive Fuse is based on the Omron G3MB SSR relay which can control up to 2A at 240VAC.
- This is a 1 Channel SSR relay module, relay channel has3 separate terminals, NO (Normal Open), COM (Common), NC (Normal Closed).
- A Solid State Relay is similar to a mechanic relay where it can be controlled through a digital signal.
- Solid State Relay generates no noise and has a much longer lifespan compared to the traditional mechanic relay.
- When the input logic voltage is applied to the coil, the NC will disconnect from the COM breaking the conductivity between the two.
- At the same time, the NO will connect with the COM allowing conductivity between them. Depending on your wiring this will turn on or off the connected load.
- Part Number: G3MB-202P
- Power supply:24VDC/160mA
- Trigger Voltage (VDC):12
- Switching Voltage (VAC):[email protected]
- Isolation: Phototriac
- Zero Cross: Yes
- Length (mm):35
- Width (mm):25
- Height (mm):24
- Weight (gm):10
There are no reviews yet.