- An interlock is a feature that makes the state of two mechanisms to function as mutually depend on each other.
- So, this switch may be use to prevent lousy states in a finite state machine.
- And also it may consist of any electrical, electronic, or mechanical devices or systems.
- In most applications, an interlock switch is use to help and prevent a machine from harming its operator or damaging itself.
- By preventing one element from changing state; due to the state of another element, and vice-versa.