- Dimmers are devices connected to a light fixture and used to lower the brightness of the light.
- By changing the voltage waveform applied to the lamp, it is possible to lower the intensity of the light output.
- Modern dimmers are built from semiconductors instead of variable resistors because they have higher efficiency.
- A variable resistor would dissipate power as heat and acts as a voltage divider.
- Since semiconductor or solid-state dimmers switch quickly between a low resistance “on” state and a high resistance “off” state, they dissipate very little power compared with the controlled load.
- Increases energy efficiency
- Control the lighting system
- Provides effective mood lighting system
- Ensures the longevity of your lighting devices
- Easy installation.
There are no reviews yet.