- The IDT06S60 is a SiC (silicon carbide) Schottky diode of the second generation.
- It is a low power, low capacitance, high current density diode with a fast switching rate that is suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Because of its small depletion area, even a low voltage can generate a large current.
- The IDT06S60 is designed specifically for fast switching applications such as motor drives and CCM PFC.
- It has high surge current capabilities, and temperature variation has little to no effect on IDT06S60 switching behavior, making it ideal for high/low-temperature projects.
- The diode is Pb-free and RoHS compliant, making it safe for both you and the environment.
- Breakdown voltage was measured at 5 mA.