About MQ135 Air Quality Gas Sensor Module
- The MQ-135 Gas sensor can detect gases like Ammonia (NH3), sulfur (S), Benzene (C6H6), CO2, and other harmful gases and smoke.
- Similar to other MQ series gas sensor, this sensor also has a digital and analog output pin. When the level of these gases go beyond a threshold limit in the air the digital pin goes high.
- This threshold value can be set by using the on-board potentiometer.
- The analog output pin, outputs an analog voltage which can be used to approximate the level of these gases in the atmosphere.
- Operating Voltage: 2.5V to 5.0V
- Power consumption: 150mA
- Detect/Measure: NH3, Nox, CO2, Alcohol, Benzene, Smoke
- Typical operating Voltage: 5V
- Digital Output: 0V to 5V (TTL Logic ) @ 5V Vcc
- Analog Output: 0-5V @ 5V Vcc