- Varistor are voltage dependent, nonlinear device which have an electrical behavior similar to back-to-back zener diodes.
- Zinc oxide varistor are nonlinear resistors, consisting main of zinc oxide and several kinds of metal oxide additive.
- They are bilateral and symmetrical V-I characteristics curve and unparalleled large peak current capability are used for absorption of transient voltage,
- suppression of pulse noise and circuit voltage stabilization.
- This particular ZOM/ MOV 10D431K is suitable for transient suppresion in 220V AC mains line.
- It has ACrms rating of 275V which is more than 220V aC mains line voltage.