- This is a momentary tactile switch.
- This means that the switch will only work when it is physically held down.
- Once pressure is released, the switch will disconnect and the action will stop.
- These switches are commonly seen on household devices like a microwave’s control pad to set the time and heat level when cooking food.
- These switches have high silicon rubber insulation and the handle is also built from that material.
- Fewer errors
- Increased user satisfaction
- Durable construction
- Resistance to moisture and environmental pollutants
- Also, supports backlighting
There are no reviews yet.