- The TDA2030 is a monolithic IC in a Pentawatt package intended for use as a low-frequency class-AB amplifier.
- With VS max = 44 V it is particularly suited for more reliable applications without regulated supply and for 35 W driver circuits using low-cost complementary pairs.
- The TDA2030 provides high output current and has very low harmonic and crossover distortion.
- The device incorporates a short-circuit protection system comprising an arrangement for automatically limiting the dissipated power so as to keep the operating point of the output transistors within their safe operating range.
- A conventional thermal shutdown system is also included.
There are no reviews yet.