About Type 2 Momentary Switch / Horn Switch Only Push Type
- Momentary switches require continuous compression. They will switch on when the user compresses the switch and will remain on only for as long as there is pressure on the switch. Once the pressure is removed they will switch off. For example; a door buzzer or an electric drill.
- Our momentary switches are used within the medical industry on hand or foot control for hospital beds. The patient can move the bed to the desired position but they must keep their finger on the button for the bed to move.
- We also provide momentary switches for “press to talk” applications. Operators of telephones use the switch to answer the phone and the line will remain open as long as the switch is pressed down.
- Base size: 30mm x 12mm, Button: 11mm
- Easy to control the circuit power on/off, widely used in the electronics design projects DIY
There are no reviews yet.