About XT-90 High Current Connector Male-Female Pair
- XT-90 connector has a female end for the battery and a male end for the charger.
- The design of the jacket’s rear concave shape can allow the shrink tube to be placed more deeply, protecting junctions from water vapour and making them easier to solder.
- Precision mould processing, close connection with no gaps, and leakproof. Clear “+” and “-” signs, and larger contact area, 4.5mm banana plug, can handle a continuous current of 90A, 120A high current peak.
- The new type housing and groove slot design make the connection stronger and eliminate any mistakes.
- Non-slip insulator that is simple to connect. The tail’s 180-degree outward shape allows wire to be soldered easily.
- Housing shape provides protection against shorting and reverse polarity
- Can accept up to 8AWG wires
- Semicircular solder terminals make it easy to install wires
- Able to sustain 90A+ continuous current.
Rated Operating Voltage 500V DC Contact Material Brass Current Handling Capacity 90A Allowed Wire Gauge 14 ~ 12 AWG Contact Plating Gold flash Operating Temperature Range -20°C to 120°C Flammability Rating UL94V-0 Gender Mail-Female Pair No. of Contact Points 2 Connector Type XT90 Metal Connector Size 4.5mm Color Yellow Dimension 38.6×21.5×11.2